Pretty in Monochrome










Top - Primark (similar) / Trousers - Camden Market / Blazer - New Look (similar)  / Clutch - Camden Market / Choker - Camden Market / Coloured bracelet - Topshop / Other Bracelets - New Look 


 I visited Shoreditch a couple of weeks ago. I would happily say that the area is one of my favourite places to explore around London. I really love the grungy feel of the place and how gritty it is compared to the more central spots of the capital. I am loving this outfit recently and have been wearing it non-stop! I love the idea of layering at the moment in order to create a unique feel to an outfit. My most recent purchases are the choker and the trousers, I really like how they are so quirky and edgy and give off a grungy vibe. Also, these trousers are perfect for sofa days in front of Netflix! 

I x

0 comments:

Post a Comment