August Fashion Wishlist





These are all pieces I am currently lusting over on the old interwebs (or internet!). A lot of these pieces featured are currently right on trend now for the S/S16 season such as metallic materials, the crossed style bodysuits which are all the range and grunge. I'm sure that they will follow through into this A/W also. I'm so obsessed! In terms of my particular favourites, I'm really loving the metallic silver boots and the pink loafers! Such a 80's vibe! Topshop is killing it right now with their shoes range! Also, I only found out about Anya Hindmarch a month or two ago.. where have I been?! Such a brill designer! I am going to make it my mission to own one of her bags one day! Her designs are so up my street!

August is also my birthday month (in 9 days to be precise!), so that means I am going to be spending money (most definitely on some of these pieces!). My wardrobe definitely needs an overhaul!

I x

0 comments:

Post a Comment