Voyage à Paris



This was a cool cinema! 






Pretty little river! 




The skyline of Paris! What an impressive view! 

Casually underneath the Eiffel Tower! 

View from the top of the Eiffel Tower! So scary but glad I did it 

My nerves are showing! 



This painting was as big as a whole wall in the gallery room..

We saw the Mona Lisa! 


Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted a lot recently! I have been ridiculously busy with uni work and other bits and bobs I haven't had the time to blog! But I am back now for the foreseeable future... yay!  

I went to Paris a few weeks ago now, and these images are only showing a snippet of the delights of Paris that I saw during my stay! It was a lovely break away from the pressures of uni (even if it was only for a few days!) and was interesting to say the least! Our group got stalked multiple times by creepy French men at night and my friend got chatted up by a French man who could not speak a word of English! Good times! 

I miss you Paris, hopefully see you again very soon! 

Let me know in the comments section if you have been to Paris and your trip highlights! I'd love to hear them! 

I x




0 comments:

Post a Comment