Blue Vanilla Clothing: Current Favourites

BlueV

Hey guys,

Another brand that I have discovered recently is a clothing brand called Blue Vanilla.
I have researched them and discovered that they advertise both on New Look and ASOS websites. This is another company that is right up my street! Blue Vanilla is colourful, girly and feminine!

I am now going to show you a few things from their current range within ASOS that I freaking lurvee! Enjoy! :)

Image 1 of Blue Vanilla Printed Shift Dress with Zip Detail

1. Blue Vanilla Printed Shift Dress with Zip Detail - £11: Sold Out


Image 1 of Blue Vanilla Printed Shift Dress with Contrast Collar and Cuff Detail

2. Blue Vanilla Printed Shift Dress with Contrast Collar and Cuff Detail - £13: Sold Out


Image 1 of Blue Vanilla Printed Shift Dress with Zip Detail

3. Blue Vanilla Printed Shift Dress with Zip Detail - £12: Sold Out 


Hope you love these pieces and Blue Vanilla as much as I do! 


I x

0 comments:

Post a Comment